News Flash


Posted on: July 2, 2021

State R-O-W Permits

All Michigan Department of Transportation Right-of-Way closures (streets and sidewalks) require a State-issued permit.  Permit may be applied for at  .The helpline number is 1-844-806-0002.      


How do I register in the MDOT permit system?

How do I Apply for an MDOT permit?

Facebook Twitter Email

Other News in Home

City Tree Board Vacancy

Posted on: December 2, 2021

City Tree Sale

Posted on: October 27, 2021
Pay Here 6

New Payment System

Posted on: July 1, 2021

Public Hearing

Posted on: September 22, 2021
Iron Mountain Michigan

City Park Pavilion Reservations

Posted on: December 28, 2020

Garage/Rummage/Yard Sales

Posted on: May 8, 2019